Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fantastic Fall Finds!

Ahhh, the colors of fall... it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it, right? well if you're like me I have got some FABULOUS finds for you!





Check out this beautiful one of a kind handcrafted taffeta rose ring by Vivid Colors.





TOO CUTE! This adorable knitted hat is perfect for any lil punkin. I "fall" in love with it every time I shop on Etsy. Check out AvaLoo's shop for more styles. She has an acorn and candy corn version too!



Out of all the fall home decor I've been looking at online, this pillow cover by Warm-n-Fuzzies beats them all! i absolutely love the water color look of the diamonds. FANTASTIC fall colors, sure to bring an autumn glow wherever you toss it!




LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!




And of course what fabulous fall finds report would be complete without a fabulous little owl!?

With awesome prints and big happy eyes this owl pillow would fit in perfectly to any autumn decor (or mine, at least). And what a bargain! ...check it out yourself.

pillow by Fong Studios

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my autumn pillow cover! Your kind words are very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Warm and Fuzzies' pillow! I love the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete